With our high commitment on the nature and also environment, we are agree currently and in the future, not to be directly or indirectly involved in the following activities:
- Illegal logging or the trade in illegal wood or forest products;
- Violation of traditional and human rights in forestry operations;
- Destruction of high conservation values in forestry operations;
- Significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest use;
- Introduction of genetically modified organisms in forestry operations;
- Violation of any of the ILO Core Conventions as defined in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work.
In September 2006, PT Seng Fong Moulding Perkasa officially joined the WWF Global Forest and Trade Network as a Trade Participant. This membership forms the basis of our group’s direction towards the responsible sourcing of our raw material.
Today, we carry a mix of renowned certifications across our various hardwood products:
- FSC®️ – a Certification conducted by Preferred by Nature ensures that our company is getting the wood material in its most sustainable way from forest management practices to the “Chain of Custody” procedures, certifying the wood from forest to end-user.
- SVLK – a certification from Indonesian Government to state the legality of our wood. In EU, the certification is known as TLAS (Timber Legality Assurance System).
- CertiSource – legality verification system for Indonesian timber products through innovative DNA tracking system
- GreenLabel – a certification from Singapore Environment Council that helps the public to identify eco-friendly products, such as ours.
- CE marking – An acknowledgement that our products comply with European standards.
Contact us for further information on the availability of certification.
We can readily support our clients for their TFT requirements as well, to help create products that respect the environment and improve people’s lives.
Additionally, as the member of NWFA (National Wood Flooring Association) since 2001, we also correspond to the NWFA’s standards of professional conduct.